"target practice" W.W.W "target practice" W.W.W

...

You say this animation was made to point out that killing in all forms is wrong, and yet you have him run over by a car and fall to his death. You're a hipocrit and an idiot.

For Bassclock For Bassclock

I'm sorry I don't see any point to this.

All you've done is stoop down to their level, and as erooMynohtnA said, put their names all over Newgrounds.

Facts About US Presidents Facts About US Presidents

Yay

After watching this. I realise what amazing people the presidents where... *sniff* God bless Mongolia.

Dave Vs. Pierre Dave Vs. Pierre

Fuck you!

I'll give you a 10...

Lemons Walk Lemons Walk

Fuck you!

I'll give you a 10.

StarCraft:LifeOfAMarine StarCraft:LifeOfAMarine

Cool

I spend hours beyond hours playing Starcraft, I know it's sad... So anything that relates to it I love. By the way whats the name of that song at the end?

YodaTroops responds:

It's called the chicken dance.... LOL

8-Bit Misadventures 1 8-Bit Misadventures 1

It was alright

It was ok, but not very funny. Maybe it's just me but the original 8-bit made me laugh a lot more. Maybe some voices would have made it better, to express the emotions... The music fit in great though. In your comment said if the people liked it you'd create more. If you do, could you make it more original?

CronoCrusher responds:

Yeah, we are planning on it. Since this was a school project we were strapped for time so if when we make our next one, we promise it will be a lot better then this.

Brutality Brutality

Cool

Very nice, but I believe I've already seen this on newgrounds a while back. Maybe it's an improvement of it? I dunno.

Crono VS Everyone Crono VS Everyone